Sunday, January 16, 2011

I love the beginning of the new year. I am a total goal setter, when I set a goal I go after it, but I have to believe in the goal I am setting, otherwise I don't even try. I have set new goals for myself. The goals I have set for myself have all been of a spiritual nature. I have really felt the need to 'be better', I haven't really felt like myself these past couple months and it has really been bothering me. We'll see how I do!

The holiday season was great. It was so fun to see Ry really get into Christmas. On Christmas eve he was so excited before he went to bed he was jumping on his bed yelling "Santa is coming, Santa is coming." Of coarse Mark and I joined in. It was so fun.


This picture has to be my favorite picture of Ry, he tends to tighten up when I take pictures of him, but this one was actually great. Abby looks good too. But I have to point out the Christmas tree in the background. We decorated it and the next day Ry decided it just wasn't to his liking, so what did he do...........redecorate. He grouped the ornaments according to color and all at his height. It was quite an unusual looking tree, but I loved it because Ry was so proud of his work.

I have to say that Ry has a funny toddler quirk, he is always organizes his toys according to size, color, and function. If Abby dare try to mess one of his creations up, the house might as well of crumbled on it as well because we have major meltdowns. One would think that if he did that with his toys, his room would look the same, right? Nope. His room usually looks anything but organized. He usually only organized the toys in the family room. Silly kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment