Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome

I told myself I would never have a blog. Well, here I am starting a blog! It's 1 am and I can't sleep, too many thoughts are running through my head. I have felt a strong impression that I need to start a blog for two reasons #1) to share my 'real' feelings, I can easily bottle up my emotions (good and bad), this blog is to help me share my thoughts and feelings with others.

I will warn you right now, this blog is going to be me in the most 'real' sense. Scary thought, I know! I have been thinking about life lately and the different stages and trials we all go through, I have been inspired by those who can let their real self shine in the good and the bad moments in life. Many times I'm so worried about what others will think of me I don't show myself to them and no one really gets to know who I am inside. This blog is to help me show you who I really am and what I really care about.

The #2 reason I am blogging is to have a written history of my life and my feelings for my beautiful children (posterity). As I've thought about life tonight I have realized the importance of sharing me and my life with them in a form they will always have. As I have done poorly in writing in my journal lately, I hope this will be a better, more motivating record for me to keep.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment